There are many different types of clay mask ingredients that you can experiment with according to what will benefit your skin type and condition. Below are a few face mask recipe ideas that you might like to try depending on your skin type. Most of the ingredients can be bought online from our website.
Clay Face Mask for Oily Skin
• 2 tablespoons of green clay
• 1 teaspoon of aloe vera juice
• ½ teaspoon of jojoba oil
• 1 drop of Lemon oil
• 1 drop of Tea Tree oil
• Mix the green clay, aloe vera juice, jojoba oil, lemon oil, tea tree oil and add fresh water until you have a creamy smooth paste.
• Spread carefully and evenly with your fingertips on your face and neck avoiding the eye area.
• Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes
• Rinse with lukewarm water
• Pat dry and apply your everyday moisturiser
Clay Face Mask for Dry Skin
• 2-3 oz. white Kaolin Clay
• 1 tablespoon Corn flour
• Fresh water
• 1 teaspoon Argan oil
• 1/2 teaspoon Apricot kernel oil
• Mix the clay, cornflower, Argan oil, apricot kernel oil and some water until you have a smooth creamy paste.
• Spread the paste gently and evenly with your fingertips on your face and neck keeping the eye area clear
• Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes
• Rinse it off with lukewarm water then pat your skin dry with a towel. Apply a moisturizer.
Clay Face Mask for Mature Skin
• 1 ounce red clay
• 2 teaspoons finely ground oatmeal
• 3 tablespoons rosewater
• 1 teaspoon argan oil
• 1 drop Frankincense essential oil
• 1 drop Geranium essential oil
• 1 drop Rose essential oil
• Mix the clay and oatmeal in a container.
• Add the rosewater and argan oil, mix until you have a thick paste.
• Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
• Avoiding the eye area spread the paste over your clean, slightly damp face and neck.
• Leave for 10-15mins
• Rinse off well with lukewarm water pat dry with a towel and apply your moisturiser
Clay Face mask for Acne skin
• 1 ounce green clay
• 3 tablespoons aloe Vera juice
• 1 teaspoon tea tree water
• 2 drops Lavender essential oil
• 1 drop Orange essential oil
• 1 drop tea tree essential oil
• Mix the green clay and aloe Vera juice in a bowl
• Add the tea tree water, mix in well to form a thick creamy paste.
• Add the essential oils, stir well
• Avoiding the eye area spread the mixture over your clean, slightly damp face and neck
• Leave for 10-15mins
• Rinse off well with warm water before applying your moisturizer